2013年8月16日星期五

animation

                                    animation

     Today was a  sunshiny Saturday, i was very happy cause i could sleep as long as i wish,then after woke up. i also could do anything i want.Because i already done a lot of homework from my different courses. it was best things only if someone asked me go for dinner and watch movie.
     In fact, i was really lucky. One of my best friends asked me to watch the movie-Despicable Me . That was very interesting movie.almost best of film with an animation. It not only the special effects are good, but also had a perfect story line.
     I was very like animation since childhood.i watched a lot of cartoons and some of cartoons i still remember them. such as Tom and Jack.Alice in wonderland.
     Most of the cartoons have a charateristic, they all can done somethings different to our real life. For example, Tom was a cat but he also could speak,Even he was never die. All these situation could not be in real world.So animation can create a strange dream which we never could do it in real life.It also a reason why my goal was become a animation designer!

没有评论:

发表评论