2013年8月16日星期五

look around

                              Look Around

    Week two was slowly past.The heavy homework made me very nervous.I felt the stress and looked like tried. Every day i rush to home after school, i did not look around our ambient environment.in fact, i miss a lot of the wonderful in this life.
    The national day is coming soon.finally, I could rest a bit with my first long weekend. Although i still had a lot of work to complete, at last i can slowly my step and look carefully at our place.
    After i looked around, i found many wonderful buildings in Bugis.Such as National Museum of Singapore, Singapore Art Museum and National Library Board Singapore. there also have some nice buildings that i did not know their names,likes this picture i took.
     I just saw it on the way to home when i was waiting the green light. It looked like normal apartment when i saw it at first glance, bot when i keep looked at it. I found many element on it, For example, The glass window let it become more modern,and it had the rich changes cause the different color of dots. It was a very unique building.
    

没有评论:

发表评论